BitLit - HIYERTY

Saturday, April 22

BitLit

As far as literature goes, I’m finally making my way into the digital age. I have just recently begun acquiring eBooks on my phone and my tablet, making reading on the go much easier. However, many of my favorite books still sit on a bookshelf in my room, collecting dust. BitLit is a new app that is seeking to assimilate your collection of physical books with your digital books on your phone or tablet. BitLit works with publishers to offer you free (or deeply discounted) digital copies of the books you already own physically. You simply take a photo of the cover of your physical copy with the BitLit app (as well as a photo of your name written on the copyright page), and they will send you a link to a digital copy of that same book. To make it even simpler, you can scan entire shelves of your books, and BitLit will tell you which of your books are eligible for digital copies. Time to enter the digital age – download BitLit today.

Bagikan artikel ini

Silakan tulis komentar Anda